The RHE45 represents a new level of technology, flexibility, and reliability for mass flow measurement.
The Rheonik RHE45 is available as either a blind unit or with an optional color backlit display with 3-button keypad for local operation, making it ideal for both OEM users and end users alike. License-free RHECom software is provided for configuration setup, change and backup as needed. The brand new electronic front-end design is fully digital and designed to optimize sensor drive, ensuring the very best measurements possible. Using the RHE45, uncertainties for both mass flow and density are reduced compared to transmitters of previous generations.
The RHE45 is designed to mount directly onto the Omega sensor range, and can be used with every size sensor, from ¼” to 12” line size. Power and I/O connection is fast and easy through convenient plug-in connectors on the transmitter enclosure. Through the Rheonik AnyInterface Commitment, the RHE45 can be configured to support a wide variety of standard bus and communications protocols—Ethernet, Modbus, ProfiNet, EtherCat, PowerLink, Profibus, CAN, and others—the RHE45 is IIoT/Industry 4.0 ready!
THE RHE45 PROVIDES REAL-TIME MASS FLOW, VOLUMETRIC FLOW, FLOWING DENSITY AND TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENTS AND HAS DIRECTIONAL TOTALIZERS FOR BOTH VOLUMETRIC AND MASS FLOW.
The Rheonik Assurance Diagnostics Suite provides deep insight into flow meter performance in real time and real English, with no codes to decipher or lookup. All diagnostic data is available through a standard USB connection to the RHECom software package, through the native Modbus Interface, and for transmitters with a local display, through dedicated menu items using the front panel keypad.
A range of firmware options is available to control cost by selecting the option that best suits the measurement required. Firmware packages start with basic mass flow measurement capability. When fully featured, the RHE45 has functions such as partially filled pipe management and onboard data logging. The same approach is taken for I/O capability. I/O configurations are available for single and dual analog outputs plus a series of digital and pulse connections. With the RHE45 transmitter, there is no need to pay for features, functions and I/O you’ll never use!
- Extremely compact, fully digital Coriolis transmitter
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio for ultimate performance
- Selectable outputs for pass flow, volumetric flow, density and temperature
- Positive, negative and net totalizers for both volumetric and mass flow
- Discrete I/O includes 420mA, pulse, frequency, status plus analog and digital inputs for remote control and measurement packages
- The Rheonik AnyInterface Commitment—a wide variety of communication options for seamless connection to your control or SCADA system. Options include Ethernet, Modbus, ProfiNet, EtherCat, PowerLink, Profibus, CAN and others!
- Fast and easy electrical installation with plug-in connectors
- Optional color backlit display including 3-button keypad for local configuration and operation through an intuitive user menu
- Zone 2 / Class 1, Div. 2 hazardous areas certification in preparation
The RHE45 is a highly compact and accurate flow measurement package when used in conjunction with a Rheonik Omega flow sensor.
With extensive connectivity capabilities, the RHE45 can be connected to complex supervisory and control systems with minimal installation cost, and provides wide flexibility with its multi-function measurement capability and in-depth diagnostic data reporting. With fast and easy configuration provided using the fully featured RHECom professional software package, Rheonik flow meters with a RHE45 transmitter on board provide reliable, high performance measurement and exceptional value.
SOUTH FORK INSTRUMENTS IS COMMITTED TO SOLVING YOUR FACTORY AND PROCESS AUTOMATION CHALLENGES
Using effective communication and an in-depth understanding of your industry to develop practical solitions for your measurement needs.